The MAC Viper Performance is a full-feature framing fixture that delivers an output and performance never before seen in a fixture this size or one using so little power. Unlike other fixtures in this class, the MAC Viper Performance does not forgo an iris or animation wheel – they are both included along with a framing system and rotating gobos.
The framing system consists of four shutter blades that can all individually adjust +/- 30° while the entire system can rotate +/- 55°. The exacting system can repeat each cue with great precision. When fully focused, gobos can be nicely framed with a soft edge. The MAC Viper Performance has adopted the compact form, impressive speed, superior light quality and beautiful colors that the MAC Viper Profile is renowned for and uses the same 1000-watt lamp.
- 26000 Lumens – Excellent light quality with a very flat and uniform field and 6000K color temperature
- 1:4 zoom – Fast zoom with auto-linked focus
- Four shutter blades individually adjust +/- 30° while the entire system rotates +/- 55°. Repeats cues with great precision
- Large aperture front lens – The 140 mm front lens exceeds the size of any other fixture in this segment for just the right fat beam look
- 5 rotating gobos – All glass gobos with only a slight focal separation to the framing system
- Animation wheel with continuous bi-directional rotation
- CMY – Vibrant color mixing with a superior palette of colors including true reds, rich ambers, primary green and deep blues
- 7-slot color wheel – Static colors and correction filters for added color choice and bump effects
- Linear CTO – Daylight to tungsten CCT control and expansion of the CMY palette
- Dimmer and shutter - Combined dimmer/shutter system with intensity effects, instant blackout/open and smooth fades
- Iris – Fast and tight iris with adjustable dynamic effects
- Strobe – Diverse strobe effects using mechanical or electronic control or in combination
- Soft frost – A light frost leaves gobo artwork visible with a beautiful soft edge. Includes a linear focus blurring option
- 4-facet prism – Real beam separation with rotation and index control for dynamic effects and accurate tiling