Altman MR-16 Zip Strip 6'
Narrow spot, medium, and wide flood lamps are efficiently incorporated into the Zip Strip without trapping appreciable light from these lamps. Since 10 lamps operate in series for each color circuit, lamp failure is noted by neon indicator lamps. Spring loaded lamp holders with push-on sockets provide secure positioning of the lamps to hold them in place while touring.
- Rugged lightweight die-cast, extruded, and sheet aluminum construction
- Rated up to 750 Watts (max.) per circuit
- Uses a wide range of MR-16 tungsten halogen lamps
- Spring loaded lamp holder and push-on 2 pin socket
- Neon indicator lamps to identify lamp failure
- Large lamp ports to minimize light trapping
- Compartmented for color separation
- Narrow profile
- Multiple circuit units have 36-inch feed through lead wires per circuit
- Safety screen provided
- Color frames and safety cable included
- Weight: 15 lbs. (6.8 kg.) for ZS-1 / 30 lbs. (13.5 kg.) for ZS-2 / 45 lbs. (20.3 kg.) for ZS-3 / 60 lbs. (27 kg.) for ZS-4 (approx.)
- cETLus listed for indoor use
- Made in the USA
* 2' versions available upon request.